MANAMA: Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) yesterday announced that its board has appointed deputy chief executive Dr Khaled Kawan as acting president and chief executive with immediate effect.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Arab Banking Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Anything But Conservative (Canadian parliamentary opposition movement, 2008)
- Aoyama Book Center (Japan)
- Apex Baptist Church (Apex, NC)
- Appa Balwant Chowk (Indian book-selling neighborhood)
- Appalachian Brewing Company (Collegeville, PA)
- Applesauce Bran Cinnamon (muffins)
- Appliqued Battle Command
- Approach By Concept
- Approval by Correspondence
- Approximate Boundary Conditions
- Arab Business Channel
- Arc Badminton Club (France)
- Arcadia Brewing Company (Battle Creek, Michigan)
- Archbishop of Canterbury (Anglican Church)
- Architectural Building Components (Houston, TX)
- Area Backscattering Coefficient
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile
- Argyll and Bute Council (UK)
- Arkansas Best Corporation
- Arlington Baptist College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) announced today (16 April) that its Board of Directors has appointed Dr.
uk Global Banking News - 28 February 2013 Fitch Ratings has announced that it has affirmed the rating of Arab Banking Corporation.
Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) Q2 net profit was $68 million compared to $48 million in Q1, due to increased revenues and reduced net impairment provisions.
The signing ceremony was held at the Capital Club in the Bahrain Financial Harbour and was attended by BMI Bank CEO Jamal Al Hazeem, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait CEO AbdulKarim Bucheery, Standard Chartered Bank CEO Jonathan Morris, BankMuscat CEO AbdulRazak Ali Issa, Graham Scopes, senior vice president, global head of corporate and structured finance at Arab Banking Corporation along with senior representatives from participating banks.
Bahrain headquartered Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) will go ahead and purchase a 49 per cent holding in the North African state of LibyaAAEs Mediterranean Bank for an investment of 74 million Libyan Dinars (US$ 59 million).
2 billion making use of debt under-written by banks including UBS the and Arab Banking Corporation.
Summary: MANAMA, July 05, 2010, SPA -- Bahrain-headquartered Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) signed a $35.