While in Michigan, Geoff Johns hosted a book signing event and conducted a seminar on comic books at the Arab American National Museum, which is based in Dearborn, Michigan, a city some call the "Arab capital of America.
What does AANM stand for?
AANM stands for Arab American National Museum (Dearborn, Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANM
We have 7 other meanings of AANM in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Nurses in Independent Practice (Canada)
- All Access Neck Joint (guitar making)
- Art Administrators of New Jersey (est. 1975)
- Asian American News Journalism Unlimited
- American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners
- Alternative Acoustic Night of Music
- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Midwives
- Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico
- Apartment Association of New Mexico
- Art After New Media
- Australasian Academy of Natural Medicine
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (Washington, DC)
- African American Nonprofit Network (est. 2006; Washington, DC)
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Analog Artificial Neural Network (artwork)
- Artificial Autoassociative Neural Network
- Asheville Area Nanny Network (Asheville, NC)
- Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
It coincides with the " Patriots & Peacemakers" exhibit at the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn, MI, which highlights Arab Americans in public service.
DEARBORN: The Arab American National Museum officially launched an online exhibit Tuesday that aims to explore - and overcome - Arab stereotypes that have influenced popular culture for more than a century.
Events linked to these themes will take place at leading cultural organizations nationwide (including members of the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience): * Jane Addams Hull-House Museum (Chicago, IL) * Lower East Side Tenement Museum (New York, NY) * United States Immigration Station, Angel Island (San Francisco, CA) * Birmingham Civil Rights Institute (Birmingham, AL) * Bosque Redondo Memorial (Fort Sumner, NM) * Levine Museum of the New South (Charlotte, NC) * Skirball Cultural Center (Los Angeles, CA) * Arab American National Museum (Dearborn, MI) * Ellis Island Immigration Museum (New York, NY) Breakthrough (breakthrough.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] AT THE ARAB American National Museum in Dearborn, Mitchigan, a special niche exhibits a simple handmade map, extraordinary for being the only one of its kind, drawn from memory by a Palestinian expelled from his village.
Locations Insider Perks Filmed Travel Videos Detroit Historical Museum African American Museum Detroit Institute of Arts Arab American National Museum Holocaust Memorial Center Cranbrook Institute of Science Walter P.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010807/CMALOGO ) Included among the grants awarded were: -- $100,000 to LISC Detroit in support of the Neighborhoods NOW program; -- $100,000 to Detroit 300 Conservancy, in support of Campus Martius Park summer programming; -- $25,000 to Golightly Career and Technical Center, in support of the Academy of Finance; -- $20,000 to the Arab American National Museum, in support of Global Thursdays programming; and -- $10,000 to Boys and Girls Club of Detroit, in support of the Career Launch/Money Management Program.
Entries in the "new development" category include: * Ann Arbor YMCA, Ann Arbor * Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Wyandotte * Metro Lofts, Royal Oak * One Kennedy Square, Detroit * Visteon Village, Van Buren Township Entries in the "redevelopment" category include: * Arab American National Museum, Dearborn * Bodman LLP at Ford Field, Detroit * Ikea, Canton * Oakland Regional Hospital, Southfield * Mason Run residential brownfield redevelopment, Monroe Winners will be announced Sept.