Damascus, (SANA) -- Damascus University on Wednesday singed with Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences (AABFS) an academic cooperation agreement on subjecting all university specializations and academic programs to the rules of accreditation approved by the Higher Education Council in Syria.
What does AABFS stand for?
AABFS stands for Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AABFS
- Automatic Auditory Brain Stem Evaluation (electrophysiology)
- American Association of Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects, Inc. (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut)
- Aided Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
- Afferent Arteriole Blood Flow
- Africa-Asia Business Forum (UN)
- Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair (New Mexico)
- Ann Arbor Book Festival (Michigan)
- Assembly Area Blocking Force (NATO C3 Technical Architecture)
- Avusturya Alevi Birlikleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Alevite Unions in Austria)
- Amphibious Assault Bulk Fuel System
- Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Services (educational institution; various locations)
- Able Acres Boer Goats (Indiana)
- All-American Baseball Game (high school baseball)
- Ann Arbor Brewers Guild (Michigan)
- American Association of Botanical Gardens and Arboreta
- American Associates of Ben-Gurion University (New York, NY)
- Anti-conventional-direction Asymmetric Branch-line Hybrid (microwave integrated circuit)
- Association for Ambulatory Behavioral Healthcare (Portsmouth, VA)
- Association of Ambulatory Behavior Healthcare
- Amarillo Area Breast Health Coalition (Amarillo, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The editors are associated with the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences in Jordan.
The Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences (AABFS) signed an agreement with the US Huron Consulting Group.