Materials recycled at the plant include tires, oil, mercury, batteries, alcohol wipes, mirror covers, aqueous parts washer solution, solvent from non-aqueous parts washers, absorbent pads and booms, anti-chip powder, plastics, metal, cardboard, paper, wood, copper, aluminum and steel (separately), printer cartridges, fluorescent and incandescent bulbs, High Intensity Discharge lamps, mop heads, and automotive glass.
What does APW stand for?
APW stands for Aqueous Parts Washer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APW
We have 94 other meanings of APW in our Acronym Attic
- Allied Pressure Washing Services Ltd (Dublin, Ireland)
- Altmar Parish Williamstown (School District; Parish, New York)
- American Prisoner of War
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Website
- Annual Work Plan
- Anti-Personnel Weapon
- Aortopulmonary Window (indentation of the left side of the mediastinum by the lung seen on chest x-ray)
- Apax Partners Worldwide (various locations)
- Apia, Samoa - Faleolo (Airport Code)
- Apparent Polar Wander
- Arbeitsdatei PIOS Waffen
- Assemblée Populaire de Wilaya (French: Wilaya People's Assembly; Wilaya, Algeria)
- Association of Professional Women
- Audit Planning Worksheet
- Augmented Plane Wave
- Average Piece Weight (scales; Ohaus Corporation)
- Average Production Wage (economics)
- Average Productive Worker
- Augmented Plane Wave plus Local Orbitals
- All-Purpose Warehouse, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
manufactures cold and hot water pressure washers, air compressors, water treatment systems, industrial wet/dry vacuums, jobsite toolboxes, aqueous parts washers and metal cutting saws.
An aqueous parts washer with a 9" wide flat wire belt that permits precision cleaning of large metal parts and large batches of smaller parts, will be introduced by Almco, Inc.
The Herald has instituted an aggressive waste-reduction plan, replacing its current solvent-based parts washers with a Hydro-Blast aqueous parts washer this year.
We believe that no competing aqueous product can provide the unparalleled advantages of our own 'Aqua+' technology, and we wanted to offer the approximately 50,000 aqueous parts washer users in that market access to our newest and most advanced technology.