A report of the Ballast Water and Shipping Committee to the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force found that BWE effectiveness ranged from "39 percent to 99.
What does ANSTF stand for?
ANSTF stands for Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information (French: National Security Agency of Information Systems)
- ANSI National Standards System Network
- Aceh Nias Settlements Support Programme (Sumatra)
- Accelerated Nanoscale Synthesis Technology (Nanosyn)
- Aerospace Nuclear Science and Technology (American Nuclear Society)
- After Negative Skin Test
- Alaska Native Settlement Trust (taxation)
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail (US NPS)
- Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training
- Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- Advanced Nuclear Science and Technology Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; US Department of Energy)
- African Network of Scientific and Technical Institutions
- Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Information (database; Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation)
- Association Nationale Sciences Techniques Jeunesse (French: National Association for Youth Technology)
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- Assistant NAVSEA Technical Representative
- All Naga Students' Union (Nagaland, India)
- Associazione Nazionale Studio UFO (Italian: National UFO Study Association)
- Anthropometric Survey
- Association of Nova Scotia University Teachers (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A governmental Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force also commissioned a plan to educate state officials and the public about the clone's risks and to close any loopholes in rules guiding searches for and quarantining of suspect algae.
For some time, DOT has had a strategic goal of protecting the natural environment; has adhered to statutory mandates and directives, such as the 1994 Presidential Memorandum on Environmentally and Economically Beneficial Landscaping Practices; and has participated actively on interagency committees, such as the Federal Interagency Committee for Management of Noxious and Exotic Weeds (FICMNEW), the Native Plant Conservation Initiative (NPCI), the Interagency Ecosystem Management Task Force, the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force, and the Interagency Working Group on Endangered Species.