In the intervening period the results of the research into aptitude-treatment interactions have slipped below the horizon, a process encouraged by the expectation that scholarly writing consulted and cited should be less than about seven years old.
What does ATI stand for?
ATI stands for Aptitude-Treatment Interaction (behavioral science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATI
We have 303 other meanings of ATI in our Acronym Attic
- Anjuman Talaba Islam (aka Anjuman Talaba-e-Islam; Sunni group; Pakistan)
- Anti-Tobacco Industry
- Anti-Trust Immunity (air travel)
- Any Three Initials (band)
- Any Time Interrogation
- Apparent Thermal Inertia (remote sensing)
- Application Template Interface
- Applied Technology Institute
- Appropriate Technology International (Washington, DC)
- Approved Training Institution
- Aquamira Technologies, Inc.
- Arithmétique et Théorie de l'Information (French: Arithmetic and Information Theory)
- Arizona Toxics Information Inc. (Bisbee, AZ)
- Array Technology Inc. (manufacturer of hardware/software products)
- Art and Theatre Institute (Czech Republic)
- Artillery Target Intelligence
- Artist Teacher Institute (New Jersey)
- Assistance Technique d'Ingénieur (French: Technical Support Engineer)
- Associacion de Tecnicos de Informatica (Spain)
- Associate Member of the Tax Institute (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aptitude-treatment interaction as a framework for research on individual differences in learning.
The third major problem is aptitude-treatment interaction.
Putting the Individual Into Aptitude-Treatment Interaction The report of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) Panel on Selection and Placement of Students in Programs for the Mentally Retarded (NAS report; Heller, Holtzman, & Messick, 1982) addressed important issues in assessment and in programming for mildly mentally retarded persons.