At a special Board meeting today, the Board voted 13 to 0 with one abstention (and one Board member absent) to delay the implementation of the approved Operating Budget plan.
What does AOB stand for?
AOB stands for Approved Operating Budget
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOB
We have 49 other meanings of AOB in our Acronym Attic
- Andy O'Brien (Irish soccer player)
- Angle Of Bank
- Angle Of Bearing
- Angle On the Bow
- Annals of Botany
- Announcer on Board (advertising)
- Annual Operating Budget
- Anterior Open Bite (dentistry)
- Any Other Business
- Appellant's Opening Brief
- Archdiocese of Baltimore (Catholic Church)
- Array of Bytes (computer code)
- Art of Books (bookseller website)
- Art of Business
- Arts Off Broadway (San Diego, CA)
- As on Board (shipping)
- Assignment of Benefits
- Association of Brewers
- Association Ornithologique de Belgique (French: Ornithological Association of Belgium)
- Astronomical Observatory, Belgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pursuant to state law, if the unrestricted portion of the general fund balance in a school district's approved operating budget is projected to fall below 2% of projected general fund revenues, the state commissioner of education may determine that the district does not have a plan that is reasonably anticipated to avoid a financial emergency as prescribed under state law, and may appoint a financial emergency board to oversee the activities of the school board.
The city did not have an approved operating budget for fiscal 2011 until eight months into the fiscal year.