In addition, China has accorded Approved Destination Status to India to enable Chinese Travel Agencies to organize the outbound travel groups of Chinese citizens to India.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Approved Destination Status (bilateral tourism arrangement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADS
We have 629 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Antidiuretic Substance
- Application Data Sheet
- Application Delivery Strategy
- Application Development Services
- Application Development Solution
- Application Development Standards
- Application Development System
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc
- Approval Data Submittals
- Approved Demand Statement (various companies)
- Aquitaine Dépannage Service (French automotive repair company)
- Archaeology Data Service (University of York, UK)
- Architectural Data Systems (New York)
- Architectural Design Session
- Architecture and Design Scotland (UK)
- Archive and Distribution Segment
- Area Denial System
- Area Detection System
- Army Development System
- Art Deco Society (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawless adds that since the UAE achieved Approved Destination Status from the Chinese government, it has become easier for Chinese holidaymakers to travel to the UAE in terms of visas.
One of the key focuses of the trip was how to maximise the opportunities presented by Canada's new Approved Destination Status (ADS) with China, ADS allows Canada to market directly to Chinese travellers, numbers of which are anticipated to grow by up to 50% yearly by 2015.
The announcement follows last week's decision by the Chinese authorities to attach to the UK an Approved Destination Status (ADS) label ( thereby enabling far more Chinese tourists to come to Britain.
The flight announcements follow last week's decision by China to make the UK an Approved Destination Status countries - allowing more Chinese tourists to come to Britain.
The announcements follow a decision by China to make the UK an approved destination status country - allowing many more Chinese tourists to come to Britain.
In anticipation of the CNMI being awarded Approved Destination Status (ADS) in mainland China, the MVA is set to foster close relationships with media and travel agents in the country.
A SIGNIFICANT increase in the number of Chinese tourists coming to Europe is expected to follow the signing of an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) that will simplify and ease the tourist visa procedures for visitors to Approved Destination Status (ADS) countries.