the manufacturer of the Striker HMMWV, announced in November 2000 it had received final approval for full-rate production of the Striker HMMWV with the Army planning to purchase more than 800 systems during the next 10 years.
What does AFRP stand for?
AFRP stands for Approval For Full-Rate Production
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFRP
We have 33 other meanings of AFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps
- AFROTC Northeast Region
- AFROTC Northwest Region
- AFROTC Southeast Region
- Advanced Fuel Recycle Program
- Air Force Recurring Periodical
- American Federation of Railroad Police, Inc.
- Ampa-Fairley Rationalisation Project
- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program
- Animal Friends Rescue Project (Pacific Grove, CA)
- Aramid Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
- Arcnet Fragmentation Protocol
- Army First Responder Program
- Air Force Real Property Agency
- Algeria Fire Rescue Police and Emergency
- Air Force Rocket Propulsion Laboratory
- Appleby Frodingham Railway Preservation Society (Scunthorpe, England)
- Air Force Recognition Ribbon
- Alabamians for Real Reform (political group)
- Alpha Frame Rate Reduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company received approval for full-rate production, known in military circles as Milestone III, in April 2001.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 16, 2001 Oshkosh Truck Corporation [NASDAQ: OTRKB], a leading manufacturer of specialty trucks and truck bodies, announced that the company has received approval for full-rate production of the Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) truck, which is being built for the U.