Because OSTP was prohibited from using appropriated funds to participate in the Innovation Dialogue and the S&ED, OSTP violated the Antideficiency Act.
What does APF stand for?
APF stands for Appropriated Fund(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APF
We have 203 other meanings of APF in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Protective Foundation (New York)
- Animal Protein Factor
- Annotated Pratchett File (Terry Pratchett fansite)
- Another Pretty Face (band)
- Antarctic Polar Front
- Anti-Privatisation Forum
- Apple Preferred Format (graphics file format/extension)
- Appleford Railway Station (UK)
- Application File(s)
- Application Processor Frame
- Armed Police Force (various locations)
- Art Production Fund (New York, NY)
- Asia Partnership Fund (est. 1981)
- Asia-Pacific Foundation (UK)
- Asian Packaging Federation
- Asociacion Paraguaya de Futbol (Spanish: Paraguayan Football Association)
- Assemblée Parlementaire de la Francophonie (French)
- Asset Protection Forum
- Assigned Protection Factor (US OSHA; respiratory protection)
- Associação para o Planeamento da Família (Portugese: Family Planning Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activities are managed by garrison commanders and funded by authorized and available appropriated funds and by locally generated nonappropriated funds.
The Senate and Governor today also agreed on the allocation and distribution process of $15 million dollars in appropriated funds from the 2003-2004 state budget for additional Department of Environmental Conservation Staff, Technical Assistance Grants, and the newly created Brownfield Opportunity Area grant program.
Steps should be taken to ensure that any pay raise Congress ultimately adopts is fully funded to avoid diverting appropriated funds from needed programs.
The status will allow for utilities costs to be covered and for about five positions to be converted to appropriated fund accounts.
A presidential report cited the need for a third polar icebreaker and Congress appropriated funds for its design and construction as part of the Navy's budget.
To answer these questions, GAO reviewed federal statutes and regulations, previous GAO and Congressional Research Service reports, data on appropriated funds and other budget authority maintained by the Office of Management and Budget, and other relevant manuals, literature and Web sites.
The appeals court held that the BOP reasonably interpreted a statute that banned the use of appropriated funds for the "use or possession" of electric or electronic musical instruments, as a prohibition against the possession of such instruments.