Sustainable farming is defined by Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (ATTRA) as "a management-intensive method of growing crops at a profit while concurrently minimizing negative impact on the environment, improving soil health, increasing biological diversity and controlling pests.
What does ATTRA stand for?
ATTRA stands for Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Fayetteville, AR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ATTRA in our Acronym Attic
- Appalachian-Turkish Trade Project
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Program (NSW, Australia)
- Army Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (US DoD)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Personal On-Line Services
- Analysis of the Terpenoid Synthase (genetics)
- Attenuated Phase Shift Mask (semiconductors)
- Answers to Tough Questions
- Apologies to the Queen Mary (Wolf Parade album)
- Attribute (computer programming)
- Attribute (also ATR)
- Australian Tourism Training Review Panel
- Army Training Requirements and Resources System
- A Time to Smile (program for minority and underprivileged girls; Santa Rosa, California)
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Active Tuning Test Sets
- Addicted to the Stick
- Administrative Trade Training School (Pakistan)
- Adrift Topic Tutorial System
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million for something in Fayetteville with the catchy name Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas.