A brief Q&A and book signing will follow Kor is founder of the Candles Holocaust Museum in Indiana; co-sponsors include the Learn Foundation, UO Jewish Studies Department, Oregon Hillel,and the UO CRES and Appropriate Dispute Resolution programs.
What does ADR stand for?
ADR stands for Appropriate Dispute Resolution (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADR
We have 298 other meanings of ADR in our Acronym Attic
- Amicable Dispute Resolution
- Ammunition Disposition Request (AF Form 191)
- Analog to Digital Recorder
- Animal Disposition Reporting (USDA)
- Annual Defense Report (US DoD)
- Annual Development Report
- Aperture Direct Readout (photography)
- Application Development Request
- Application Documentation Repository (Sprint)
- Applied Data Research
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Druckbehälter Regelwerk (German: Pressure Vessel Working Regulations)
- Architectural Design Review
- Arkansas Dirt Riders (Motorcyclists)
- Armament Delivery Recording
- Army of Divine Rights (online gaming community)
- Asbestos Disposal Request
- Ashura: Dark Reign (gaming modification, Unreal Tournament)
- Asset Depreciation Range System
- Associate Dean for Research (various schools)
- Associate Director of Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this two part article, Glenn Lovell from Al Tamimi & Company gives an overview of the dispute resolution system and process in Saudi Arabia, followed by an analysis of appropriate dispute resolution and governing law clauses.
Kloppenberg, 47, plans to teach courses in constitutional law and appropriate dispute resolution and finish a book about Judge Dorothy Wright Nelson, a federal appellate judge who blazed a trail in the field of settling disputes before they reach court.
Employer and business groups also attacked commissions for their staff training, which they claim lacks appropriate dispute resolution skills.
JDL Associates helps their clients -- school districts, states, and regional service centers -- systematically improve the effectiveness of the process by which all individuals involved in a child's education take a shared responsibility in that child's education, reducing confrontation and lowering the risk of litigation and cost for school districts, most recently verified by an independent study, California Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Project.
Thursday at the Erb Memorial Union on UO campus; free; sponsor is Appropriate Dispute Resolution Center at the UO Law School; 541-346-8509.
Under FDA procedures, requests for formal dispute resolution are sent to the appropriate dispute resolution project manager at the Agency.
Monday at the Erb Memorial Union Fir Room at the University of Oregon; sponsored by the UO Law School's Appropriate Dispute Resolution Center; a lecture by Howard Zehr, professor of restorative justice at Eastern Mennonite; 541-346-0617.