What does ATEL stand for?
ATEL stands for Apprentices Trainees Employment, Ltd. (training and job placement; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATEL
We have 2 other meanings of ATEL in our Acronym Attic
- Advocates to End Homelessness (now The Advocates Group; Connecticut)
- Alliance to End Homelessness (Ottawa, Canada)
- Advanced Technical Engineering, Inc.
- AFSCME (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees) Training and Education Institute
- Amusement Trade Exhibition International
- Analyse et Traitement Electronique de l'Information
- Asociación de Televisión Educativa Iberoamericana
- Association for Teachers of English in Korea (South Korea)
- Adaptive Telephone Equipment Loan Program (Providence, RI)
- Advanced Television Evaluation Laboratory (Canada)
- Aqua Tech Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (Marion, OH)
- Association of Teachers of English in Lebanon
- Atlantic Transportation Equipment Ltd (Linthicum, MD)
- Association of Central American Legislative Clerks
- Australian Technology Enhanced Language Learning Consortium
- Adaptive-Transform-Excited Linear Prediction
- Associação de Tradução em Língua Portuguesa (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services (Department of Labor)
- Adaptive Extraction and Mining (workshop)
- Advanced Technology in Experimental Mechanics (conference)