The company was founded over 100 years ago as an apprentice training school for the Vickers Armstrong armaments factory, training only the company''s own apprentices.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Apprentice Training School
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Applicant Testing Services (London, ON, Canada)
- Applicant Tracking System
- Application Test Suite (Novell)
- Application Tuning System
- Applications Technologies Systems
- Applications Technology Satellite
- Applications Test Satellite
- Applied Technical Systems
- Applied Technology Satellite
- Applique Traceability System
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme (India)
- Approval to Start
- Aquatic Therapy Symposium
- Army Telecommunications System
- Army Test Site
- Army Topographic Station
- Army Training Strategy
- Arrow Truck Sales (various locations)
- Arterial Tortuosity Syndrome
- Asbury Theological Seminary (Wilmore, KY, Orlando, FL and online campus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If so, you could help in the legal case WORKMATES Paul Fletcher, circled, with his fellow workers at CA Parsons & Co apprentice training school
It was taken outside the apprentice training school located at Belasis Avenue, Billingham.
An apprentice training school is being created at its Llandudno premises in partnership with Llandrillo College and ELWa.
The company was founded over 100 years ago as an apprentice training school within the Vickers Armstrong armaments factory, training the firm's own apprentices.
I had wanted to join the apprentice training school at Head Wrightson but entrants had to take their places in the September but I could not leave school until I was 14 which was in the following January.
We were the second intake to the new apprentice training school.