Kudos Sara Fraser, a Eugene real estate appraiser, has been appointed to the Oregon Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board, which regulates appraisers and their activities with the public.
What does ACLB stand for?
ACLB stands for Appraiser Certification and Licensure Board (Salem, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACLB
We have 3 other meanings of ACLB in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Commonwealth Literature and Language (Studies)
- Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (UK)
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Allied Command Atlantic (NATO)
- Association de Coordination de Lieux d'accueil Aux Personnes Agées (French: Coordinating Association of Home Sites for the Elderly; France)
- Australasian Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- Andean Center for Latin American Studies (Quito, Ecuador)
- Assured Calibration and Laboratory Accreditation Select Services (Arlington, VA)
- After Church Lunch Bunch (various locations)
- All Children Left Behind (satire)
- Arts Council for Long Beach (California)
- Association of Connecticut Library Board
- Australian Construction Law Bulletin
- A Candle Lit City (band)
- Academy of Contractor Licensing of California (San Diego, CA)
- Adaptive Communications Line Controller
- Adaptive Communications Line Converter
- African Canadian Legal Clinic
- Air Cadet Leadership Course (UK)
- Alameda Community Learning Center (Alameda, CA)