NRCS provides up to 50 percent of the appraised fair market value of the conservation easement in this voluntary program.
What does AFMV stand for?
AFMV stands for Appraised Fair Market Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFMV
- Anti-Friction Metal Treatment (GoldenWest Lubricants, Inc.)
- Appliance, Fixture, Machine, Tool (wire)
- Air Force Military Training Center
- Air Force Missile Test Center
- Adjusted Fair Market Value
- aggregate fair market value
- AIDS Foundation Miami Valley (Dayton, Ohio)
- Air Force motor vehicle
- Alternative-Fuel Motor Vehicle
- annual fair market value
- Air Force Military Vehicle Operators Test
- Australian Federation of Medical Women
- American Freestyle Motocross Association (governing collective)
- Asian Federation of Muslim Youth (Malaysia)
- Aboriginal First Nations (Canada)
- Acronym For Nothing
- Additional Funds Needed
- Address Complete Message Subscriber Free, No Charge (ANSI)
- Adoption Family Network
- Advanced Fiber Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
While AVHD must preserve all legal options, its offer to purchase the property for its appraised fair market value was bona fide and clearly represents the district's preferred option,'' Wong said in the letter.
Despite the conclusions of the appraised fair market value, we made a best offer to pay $100 million to the MTA for the development rights for the NYSCC, three times the fair market value based on the highest and best use.
A statement that the appraisal is done for estate or gift tax purposes--if appropriate--the date on which the appraisal was done and the appraised fair market value.
Ball and possibly others for its appraised fair market value.
NRCS provides up to 50 percent of the appraised fair market value of the conservation easement.
In return, the owner can claim a charitable deduction of approximately 10 percent to 15 percent of the entire building's appraised fair market value.
Include a description of the property; its physical condition; the date of contribution; any terms of an agreement by the donor concerning the property's use, sale or disposition; the appraiser's name, address and taxpayer identification number; the appraiser's qualifications, including background, experience and education; a statement that the appraisal was prepared for income tax purposes; the date of the valuation; the property's appraised fair market value on the contribution date; the method used to value the property; and the specific basis for the valuation.