With access to property histories, neighborhood assessments and other high-quality data to fuel analytics and trending tools, the Appraisal Institute Residential Database (AIRD) data is one key to quick, high-confidence collateral assessment.
What does AIRD stand for?
AIRD stands for Appraisal Institute Residential Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIRD
We have 14 other meanings of AIRD in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Communications Complex
- Air Command Net
- Airport Communications Office
- Australian Industrial Relations Commission
- Air Force Communications Network
- Automated Information & Reservations Computer Oriented Network
- All India Rural Credit Survey Committee
- Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine
- Association of International Road Carriers of Uzbekistan
- Agence Inter-Établissements de Recherche pour le Développement (French: Inter-Agency Residential Development Research)
- Asian Institute for Rural Development (India)
- Assembly Implementation Requirements Document
- Associates for International Resources and Development (est. 1980)
- Association of Ingersoll Rand Distributors
- ATCCIS Information Resource Dictionary (US Army)
- All India Resort Development Association
- Airborne Infrared Disaster Assessment System
- Air Defense Commander
- Air Delivery Operations
- Air Detachment (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Appraisal Institute Residential Database (AIRD) board of directors has authorized an option for database contributors to limit the sale of their data to the most basic level of the AIRD, the appraisal-only layer.
The possibilities offered by national property databases such as the Appraisal Institute Residential Database and Commercial Database are also explored.
The new relationship pairs CMDC's data management expertise and infrastructure with FNC's mortgage processing and data technology, and will help fuel FNC's operation of the Appraisal Institute Residential Database (AIRD(TM)) (http://www.
Appraisal software meeting the standard is designated "Appraisal Institute Ready(TM) and gives appraisers easy access to the new Appraisal Institute Residential Database (AIRD)(TM).
com ), a portal for appraisers to receive and respond to electronic appraisal orders, and the Appraisal Institute Residential Database (AIRD)(TM) (http://www.