In 2012, economies will work to develop an APEC list of environmental goods that directly and positively contribute to our green growth and sustainable development objectives, on which we are resolved to reduce by the end of 2015 our applied tariff rates to 5% or less, taking into account economies' economic circumstances, without prejudice to APEC economies' positions in the WTO.
What does ATR stand for?
ATR stands for Applied Tariff Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATR
We have 228 other meanings of ATR in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Technology Report
- Annual Traffic Report (various locations)
- Answer to Reset
- Answering Time Recorder
- Anthrax Toxin Receptor (proteins)
- Anti-Tank Rifle
- Anti-Theft Request (signal)
- Anti-Time Reaction (Star Trek)
- Antitransmit Receive
- Apollo Token Ring
- Approved Tank Requirements
- Arizona Trail Riders (Motorcyclists)
- Art Therapist Registered (Art Therapy Credentials Board)
- Articulated Tail Rotor (aviation)
- As They Rise (kiln-fired brick; UK)
- Asphalt Tango Records (Germany)
- Assessment and Test Report (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Assistance for Trade Reform
- Assistant Technical Representative
- Association Technique de la Route (French: Technical Association of the Road)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colombia's applied tariff rates ranging from 5 to 20 percent.
In the post Uruguay round applied tariff rates of the industrial countries has increased from 2.