39) The Applied Social Research Unit and Smart Communities are examples of shadow center types.
What does ASRU stand for?
ASRU stands for Applied Social Research Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASRU
We have 2 other meanings of ASRU in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomous Scout Rotorcraft Testbed
- ASC (Army Sustainment Command) Service Requirements Tracking Database
- Active Safe Routes to School
- Association of State Road Transport Undertakings (New Delhi, India)
- Advanced Sensors Research Unit (University of Limerick; Ireland)
- Agricultural Systems Research Unit (USDA)
- AIDS and Society Research Unit (South Africa)
- Analog Stimulus and Response Unit (Agilent)
- Analog Stimulus Response Unit
- Antiviral Susceptibility Reference Unit
- Applied Statistics Research Unit (University of Kent, UK)
- Aquaculture Systems Research Unit
- Army Strategic Readiness Update
- Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Australian Schools Rugby Union
- Australian Services Rugby Union
- Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding (workshop)
- Among-Site Rate Variation (cellular biology)
- Amrumer Segel- und Regatta-Verein
- Armored Scout and Reconnaissance Vehicle (various nations)