The result is an impressive survey focusing on building GIMP applied skills in a fine pick for artists, designers and computer collections alike.
What does APPSK stand for?
APPSK stands for Applied Skills
This definition appears very rarely
- Automatic Parts Programming System
- Arizona Professional Pet Sitters and Associates (referral network)
- Atlantic Provinces Political Science Association
- Automated Passive Propagation Sensor/Analyzer
- All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Application Security (Workshop)
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information (UK)
- Asosiasi Pedagang Pasar Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All-Indonesia Market Traders Association)
- Asosiasi Pemerintahan Provinsi Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Provincial Government Association)
- Asia-Pacific Programme for Senior Military Officers (international conference)
- Army Acquisition Pollution Prevention Support Office
- Average Pilot Power to Signal Power Ratio
- Association of Police and Public Security Suppliers (UK)
- Application Services
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (clotting measure)
- Advanced Parallel Processing Techniques (International Workshop)
- Alleviating Poverty Through Peer Training
- Asian Pacific Poker Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTE teaches applied skills necessary for postsecondary education and high-paying, high demand jobs that are essential to society.
These are the fundamental applied skills in English, maths and Information Technology (ICT) that help people gain the most from life, learning and work.
The course: * Follows an interactive scenario-based approach that engages and challenges learners; * Focuses on applied skills training rather than solely on facts and information, thus truly preparing enrolled students for the job of a leasing professional; and * Enhances the current NALP classroom content by adding up-to-date social media and interactive content, including vendor Internet-based programs.
Employers' Perspectives on the Basic Knowledge And Applied Skills of New Entrants to the 21st Century Workforce show nearly three-quarters of businesses surveyed (70 percent) cite deficiencies among incoming high school graduates in "applied" skills, such as professionalism and work ethic, defined as "demonstrating personal accountability and effective work habits", i.
Survey respondents were asked to identify which basic and applied skills are most important for high school graduates, two-year college and technical school graduates, and four-year college graduates.
The system includes scheduling, managing and recording results of preceptorship events/documenting proof of applied skills.
And Paul Anderson, who applied skills he learned as COO of Duke Energy to remake ailing Australian mining giant BHP.