What does ARPH stand for?
ARPH stands for Applied Research in Public Health (International Institute of Health Studies; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARPH
We have 1 other meaning of ARPH in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Registered Professional Foresters Association (Canada)
- Association of Registered Professional Foresters of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Accolade Reaction Promotion Group (Danvers, MA)
- Action Role Playing Game
- Adult Role Playing Game
- Asphalt Rubber Producers Group (Tempe, Arizona)
- Association of Retired Persons in Ghana, Inc.
- Ayrshire Railway Preservation Group (UK)
- Atmospheric Refractivity Profile Generator
- Annual Review in Public Health (publication)
- Assistance Robotisée pour Personnes Handicapées (French: Robotic Assistance for the Disabled)
- Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc.
- Association Rwandaise des Personnes Handicappes de Lutte Contre le VIH, SIDA (French)
- Autosomal Recessive Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Advanced Reserve Parachute and Harness System
- Auckland Regional Public Health Service (New Zealand)
- Absolute Rod Position Indication
- ARPA Rome Planning Initiative
- Asosiasi Rantai Pendingin Indonesia (Indonesian: Cooling Chain Association of Indonesia)
- Automated Recycling Products Incorporated (Stoughton, WI)