The tables have been compiled for Education Guardian by Campus Pi, an applied research department at Brunel University.
What does ARD stand for?
ARD stands for Applied Research Department
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARD
We have 227 other meanings of ARD in our Acronym Attic
- Anthropological Review Database (University of Buffalo)
- Anti-Racism and Diversity (various locations)
- Anti-Reflective Device
- Anticipated Registration Date
- Anticipated Repayment Date
- Antiretroviral Drug
- Anycast Receiver Discovery
- Apple Remote Desktop
- Application Remote Database
- Application Requirements Document
- Aquatic Resource Division
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Öffentlich-Rechtlichen Rundfunkanstalten der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German National TV Consortium)
- Ardmore (Amtrak station code; Ardmore, PA)
- Arinc and Discrete Circuit Card
- Arizona Road Dust
- Art Restoration Dictionary (Poland)
- Asbestos Related Disease
- Assessment and Restoration Division (US NOAA)
- Assessment Reference Date (health care financial assessment)
- Assistant Resident Director
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller, curator and head of the Applied Research Department at the Missouri Botanical Gardens in St.
Applied Research Teams Set Out to Streamline Design Process & Reduce Costs Five years ago, prior to its collaboration with think3 on AMADEUS, Dassault Aviation's applied research department used a proprietary shape modeler, David(TM), designed to achieve fluid dynamic optimizations, in combination with a variety of other software products.