The results are published in the current Applied Nursing Research journal article (http://www.
What does ANR stand for?
ANR stands for Applied Nursing Research (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANR
We have 92 other meanings of ANR in our Acronym Attic
- Air Navigation Route(s)
- Akkineni Nageswara Rao (indian actor)
- Alaskan NORAD Region (US DoD)
- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights
- Ammonia-to-Nox Ratio (fuels)
- Angelina & Neches Railway Company
- Antwerp, Belgium - Deurne (Airport Code)
- Aportes No Reembolsables (Spanish: Non-Refundable Contributions; Argentina)
- Application Not Responding (software)
- Arizona Natural Resources, Inc (Phoenix, AZ)
- Asociacion Nacional Republicana (Paraguay)
- Asociatia Nevazatorilor din România (Romanian)
- Assign Net Rekey
- Association Neurofibromatoses et Recklinghausen
- Association of Neutron Radiographers
- Atmosphère Normale de Référence (French)
- Audio Numérique Recherche (French: Digital Audio Research)
- Automatic Neighbor Relation
- Automatic Network Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renowned as a world leader and author in nursing informatics, Simpson serves on the editorial boards of Nursing Forum, Nursing Management, Applied Nursing Research and Nursing Administration Quarterly.
Saunders) Annals of Emergency Medicine (Mosby) Applied Nursing Research (W.