com)-- Applied Media Technologies Corporation (AMTC) announced that it has reached an agreement with Supply Management Services, Inc.
What does AMTC stand for?
AMTC stands for Applied Media Technologies Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMTC
We have 25 other meanings of AMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Manufacturing Training Center (Tallahassee Community College; Tallahassee, FL)
- Advanced Maritime Technology Center (Maryland)
- Advanced Mask Technology Center GmbH & Co., KG (Germany)
- Advanced Modern Technologies Corporation (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technology Centre (Canada)
- American Manchester Terrier Club
- American Modeling and Talent Convention
- American Technologies Network Corporation
- Annual Multiplexed Telephony Conference (San Diego, CA, USA)
- Applied Manufacturing Technology Center (Wisconsin)
- Armored Moving Target Carrier
- Army Missile Test Center (White Sands Missile Range, NM)
- Asymptotic Multiple Turbo Coding
- Attenuation Memory Track Correlation
- Australian Military Type Certificate
- Attenuation Memory Track Correlation Algorithm
- Aviation Maintenance Training Continuum System
- Activity Median Thermodynamic Diameter
- Affordability and Manufacturing Technology Demonstration
- Amplified Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
To create the partnership, Alchemy teamed up with SIRIUS' exclusive business service provider, Applied Media Technologies Corporation (AMTC), which usually provides SIRIUS for businesses.
About AMTC Applied Media Technologies Corporation is a privately-owned company founded in 1991.