29-32 Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2010 International Conference On Applied Mechanics And Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME 2010), September 8 - 9, 2010, Changsha, China The 2010 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (ICAMME 2010), was held in Changsha (China) on September 8th and 9th, 2010.
What does AMME stand for?
AMME stands for Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMME
We have 12 other meanings of AMME in our Acronym Attic
- Auckland Morris Minor Car Club (New Zealand)
- Associação das Mulheres Moçambicanas de Carreira Jurídica (Portuguese: Mozambican Association of Women in Legal Careers; Mozambique)
- Aerodrome Moving Map Display (aviation software)
- Aerodynamic Mass Median Diameter
- Army Medical Materiel Development Activity
- Army Marc Maintenance Data Base
- Achievements in Mechanical and Materials Engineering (International Scientific Conference)
- Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Alliance for Multilingual, Multicultural Education
- American Memorial Park (US National Park Service)
- Associação de Missionários Mantenedores da Evangelização (Association of Missionaries Maintainers of the Evangelization, Brazil)
- Automated Multimedia Exchange
- Alport Syndrome, Mental Retardation, Midface Hypoplasia, and Elliptocytosis Chromosomal Region
- Alport Syndrome, Mental Retardation, Midface Hypoplasia, and Elliptocytosis Chromosomal Region Gene 1
- Admiral Merchants Motor Freight, Inc. (vehicle transportation; Minneapolis, MN)
- Always Mis-Match Fault
- Alberta Major Midget Female Hockey League (Canada)
- A Model Mortgage Group, Inc. (New York)
- Associação Médica de Minas Gerais
- American Motorcycle Museum Holland (est. 2004; Raalte, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (2d: 2012: Sanya, China) Ed.
International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (2010: Changsha, China) Ed.