Brainy Clare, who has degrees in maths and applied marine sciences, trained as a weather forecaster at the Met Office before joining GMTV almost four years ago.
What does AMS stand for?
AMS stands for Applied Marine Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMS
We have 885 other meanings of AMS in our Acronym Attic
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics
- Annual Maintenance and Support
- Annual Monitoring Statement (UK)
- Anti Missile System
- Anti-Magic Square
- Antwerp Marine Surveys (Belgium)
- Application Management Software
- Application Management Specification
- Application Management System
- Applied Management Solutions (Scarborough, ON, Canada)
- Applied Mass Spectrometry
- Applied Mathematical Science
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics (various schools)
- Applied Merchant Systems
- Applied Modelling and Simulation
- Appraisal Management System
- Approved Maintenance Schedule (Aviation Maintenance Planning)
- Aquinas Middle School
- Arab Media & Society (journal; Egypt)
- Arbeitskreis Marktorientierter Steuerberater (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Centre for Advanced and Renewable Materials,at UW Bangor and NEWI,Wrexham,Aberystwyth Bio Centre at UW Aberystwyth & IGE, theCentre for Applied Marine Sciences at UW Bangor, theCentre for Advanced Software and Intelligent Systems UW Aberystwyth and Cardiff University,and the School of Informatics,UW Bangor, are among 18 HE centres accredited as part of the Centres of Excellence for Technology and Industrial Collaboration programme.
Biological consultant Robert Spies of Applied Marine Sciences in Livermore, Calif.