00 Hardcover HD61 Hubbard, the inventor of Applied Information Economics (AIE), shows how to identify and fix hidden problems in risk management.
What does AIE stand for?
AIE stands for Applied Information Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIE
We have 115 other meanings of AIE in our Acronym Attic
- Air India Express (international airline)
- Airborne Interceptor Equipment
- Alabama Implant Education (BIrmingham, AL)
- Alternative and Innovative Education (India)
- American Institute of Engineers, Inc.
- Annotated Instructor's Edition
- Antenna Interface Electronics
- Antenna Interface Equipment
- Antenna Interference Equipment
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Army Interoperability Engineering
- Artistas Interpretes o Ejecutantes de España (Spanish: Performers of Spain)
- Arts in Education
- Associate of the Institute of Electrolysis (UK)
- Association of Imaging Executives
- Associazione Italiana di Epidemiologia
- Associazione Italiana Editori (Italy)
- Asthma in the Elderly
- Asynchronously Interrupted Exception
- Australian Institute of Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his book, Hubbard shows how to look at the cost benefit of value derived from a measurement through Applied Information Economics (AIE), a universal approach to measuring uncertainty, risk, and value of information.
Hubbard Douglas Hubbard is the inventor of Applied Information Economics (AIE).