Elliott Distinguished Chair in Economics and economics professor at the USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, has been a faculty member at USC since 2005 and is director ofthe USC Center for Applied Financial Economics.
What does AFE stand for?
AFE stands for Applied Financial Economics (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFE
We have 116 other meanings of AFE in our Acronym Attic
- Americans for Equality
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Analog Front End
- Angel Flight East
- Annual Field Exercise (New Zealand Army Reserve)
- Annual Frequency of Exceedance (hazard analysis)
- Apple File Exchange (Apple)
- Application for Employment
- Application Front End
- Appropriation for Expenditure
- Approval For Expenditure
- Architecture For Excellence
- Armed Forces Entertainment
- Art Fusion Experiment (tattoo artists)
- Asia Funeral Expo
- Assemblée des Français de l'Etranger (French: Assembly of French Citizens Abroad)
- Association for Facilities Engineering
- Association for Fire Ecology (California)
- Association Française d'Ecotourisme (French: French Ecotourism Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the validity of the weak-form efficient markets hypothesis applied to the London stock exchange, Applied Financial Economics 7: 173-176.
To be published six times a year, Applied Financial Economics Letters is a companion journal to T&F's Applied Financial Economics and publishes short accounts of new financial and economic research on such topics as hedging, spot-futures markets, stock prices as predictive tools, risk aversion, competition, identification of currency crises and interest rate options.
The intention is that guest professors be appointed among Nordic or international researchers of international prominence within the field of applied financial economics.
Ingo Walter, Charles Simon Professor of Applied Financial Economics, NYU, Sydney Homer Director, NYU Salomon Center, & Swiss Bank Corp.