Melissa Wright, the first female president of Applied Dynamics International, will share how her company made the successful transition from high-end niche market products to open system solutions leveraging technology.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Applied Dynamics International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Analog/Digital Interface
- Anchor Desk Interface
- ANDVT Digital Interface
- Animating Democracy Initiative
- Anti-Detonant Injection (injecting water to cool an engine)
- Anwenderverband Deutscher Informationsverarbeiter eV (Munich, Germany)
- Applicant Data Interface
- Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit (also seen as AADI)
- Application Desktop Integrator (Oracle)
- Application Development & Integration
- Approved Driving Instructors (UK)
- Aquascape Designs, Inc. (St. Charles, IL)
- Area of Dominant Influence (television industry)
- Art Design International (furniture)
- Asahi Diamond Industrial
- Asociación de Damas Italianas (Italian Ladies' Association, Guatemala)
- Asociación de Desarollo Integral (Integral Improvement Association of Coatepeque, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala)
- Assistance Dog Institute
- Assistance Dogs International, Inc.
- Assistenza Domiciliare Integrata (Italian: Integrated Home Care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These partners include, and are not limited to, Applied Dynamics International (ADI), Australian Semiconductor Technology Company (ASTC), ETAS, Invirtech, Mathworks, Pi-SHURLOK LLC, SimuQuest, Inc.
National Instruments Alliance Program members specializing in MATRIXx services and support include: -- Applied Dynamics International (Ann Arbor, Mich.
Working hand-in-glove with the world's largest automotive original equipment manufacturer, Applied Dynamics International (ADI) has developed and operates the de facto industry standard virtual proving ground, hardware-in-the-loop simulator as the prime contractor for General Motors' SimuCarII, announced John MacIntosh, President and CEO, Applied Dynamics International.
Applied Dynamics International (ADI) today announced the launch of an online community for system integration and real-time simulation technology.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Dynamics International (ADI) today announced that Rolls-Royce plc of Derby, UK, has placed a $3.
Applied Dynamics International (ADI) today announced they have been selected as a partner to BAE Systems for the Army's Future Combat System (FCS) program.
New staff includes: * Jill Goldberg, Principal Engineer with Cognitive Bionics, from Senior Software Engineer, Applied Dynamics International, Ann Arbor.