There is no influence of applied doses of irradiation on the [E.
What does DAPP stand for?
DAPP stands for Applied Dose
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAPP
We have 18 other meanings of DAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Dansyl Analogue of Propranolol
- Dayton Area Professional Network (Dayton, OH)
- Direction de l'Administration de la Police Nationale (French: Directorate of Administration of the National Police)
- Deterministic Adaptive Prioritized Network Access Delay
- Deep Attack Program Office
- Diamond Aircraft Pilots' Organization
- Digital Advance Production Order
- Direction des Approvisionnements de la Poste (French: Directorate of Supply of the Post)
- Division of Adult Parole Operations (California corrections)
- Depression, Anxiety and Positive Outlook Scale
- Data Acquisition and Processing Program (later DMSP)
- Defense Acquisition Pilot Program
- Departamento de Avaliação Prospectiva e Planeamento (Ministério da Educação, Portugal)
- Dermatite par Allergie aux Piqûres de Puces (French: Dermatitis by Allergy to Flea Bites)
- Development Aid from People to People
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Pathology
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus (veterinary medicine)
- Division Académique des Pensions et des Prestations (French: Academic Division of Pensions and Benefits)
- Dual A Posteriori Probability
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Pathology-Basic Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, short of going for the shade of purple that only an ineptly applied dose of home man-dye can achieve, there's nothing much I can do about them anyway.
But maybe I'mbecoming a fusspot in my dotage because there was nothing wrong with the complimentary starter - an espresso cup of sweet potato soup of silky texture whose sugariness was kept in check by a deftly applied dose of Thai spices.
DEET is absorbed through the skin; an estimated 9%-56% of a topically applied dose is absorbed by the body within 6 hours, with a peak level reached within 1 hour.
The data show efficient delivery of the applied dose of insulin and demonstrate favorable pharmacodynamics of transdermal insulin delivery when compared to a subcutaneous injection of a long-acting insulin analog.
In computed radiography, the displayed image density is automatically adjusted by system image processing and is dependent on the applied dose.
Relationships among gene, protein, and metabolite expression may then be described as a function of the applied dose of an agent and the ensuing kinetic and dynamic dose-response behavior in various tissue compartments.
The researchers applied doses up to several thousand times the anticipated daily human dose (on a mg/kg basis).