Expand the products lines to include RFID read/write capabilities for high frequency and ultra high frequency applications About Boundless Boundless Corporation, formally Applied Digital Data Systems (ADDS) is one of the world's two largest suppliers of text terminals.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Applied Digital Data (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- American Dialect Dictionary
- American Dream Denial (System Of A Down song)
- Americans with Disabilities Decisions
- Analog Data Decommutator
- Analog/Digital/Digital (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Ang Dating Daan (Philippine evangelical group)
- Ang Dating Daan (Tagalog: The Old Path; Philippines religious TV show)
- Another Dating Disaster (Sex & the City TV show)
- Anti Doping Danmark (Danish drug agency)
- Anti-Dumping Duty (import tax; various nations)
- Architectural Definition Document
- Architectural Design Document
- Architecture Description Document
- Architecture Design and Development (University of Nairobi)
- Architecture Detail Document
- Arctic Environment Data Directory
- Area Development District
- Arithmetic Developed Daily (textbook)
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Digital Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westphal held various engineering and management positions with Insulectro, Oak-Mitsui, Great Western Chemical, Enthone, Accutronix and Applied Digital Data Systems in Arizona and California from 1979 to 2005.
Prior to entering into the aviation arena, Seven led the nation in computer peripheral sales in 1975 and 1976 for Applied Digital Data Systems New York when he left to start his own highly successful computer software and insurance data processing company (CAIR).
About Boundless Boundless Corporation, formally Applied Digital Data Systems (ADDS), is one of the world's largest suppliers of text terminals.
Upton held senior sales and marketing positions for Applied Digital Data Systems, a subsidiary of AT&T and provider of large multi-user systems and associated operating system software to major resellers, and direct major accounts.
1985-1989), Data Switch Corporation (1983-1985), Applied Digital Data Systems (1977-1983), and Periphonics Corporation (1974-1977).
Luciano was Director of Marketing and Product Management for the Applied Digital Data Systems subsidiary of NCR.
announced today it has issued approximately 63% of its stock to "SunRiver Corporation" in exchange for SunRiver's assets, and simultaneously purchased the stock of Applied Digital Data Systems, Inc.