Chris Ortman , a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security, said "detailed analysis" by DHS and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, an infrastructure control systems expert with consultant Applied Control Solutions, reported the alleged hacking attempt last week, citing a disclosure by the Illinois Statewide Terrorism and Intelligence Center (STIC).
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Applied Control Solutions (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Apolyton Civilization Site (gaming)
- Application Communication Services
- Application Contents Service (distributed computing)
- Application Control Services
- Applied Cognitive Science (various universities)
- Applied Common Sense
- Applied Communication Sciences (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Applied Computer Science
- Applied Computer Solutions
- Applied Consultancy Solutions
- Approved Certification Scheme (UK)
- Approved Contractor Scheme (UK)
- Arab Cultural Society
- Arabic Computer Systems
- Arcadia Christian School
- Archaeological Consulting Services, Ltd (Tempe, Arizona)
- Archive and Catalogue System
- Arenacross Championship Series (motorsports)
- Arizona Computer Services
- Armored Cavalry Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managing Partner of Applied Control Solutions, Joe Weiss, explains the deficiency of ICS security experts with the structure of university curriculums in the installment entitled "We Need to be Teaching Security to Engineers.
Joe Weiss of Applied Control Solutions Outlines Actions for IT Managers to Deflect Increasingly Advanced Malware Attacks SAN DIEGO -- Norman AS, the global leader in threat discovery, malware forensics and analysis, and industrial control system (ICS) protection solutions, presents "Five Steps to Securing Critical Infrastructure.
This episode, titled "Avoiding Things That Go Boom in the Night," is the second of a three-part interview with Joe Weiss, Managing Partner, Applied Control Solutions, and former IT Manager at the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).
Among the experts participating in Norman's video series include: * Jessie Knight, Chairman and CEO, San Diego Gas & Electric * Ron Plesco, President and CEO, National Cyber Forensic Training Alliance * Joe Weiss, Managing Partner, Applied Control Solutions, former IT Manager at the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) The first video is available today at http://www.
CDT New York Cyberexpert: Joe Weiss, Managing Partner, Applied Control Solutions, former IT Manager at EPRI Date/Time: Thursday, August 2, 5:30 p.