What does ABAB stand for?
ABAB stands for Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of ABAB in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Business Advertising Agencies
- Assurance & Business Advisory Analyst
- Australian Business Aircraft Association
- Auto Body Association of America
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Airman Apprecntice (US Navy)
- Aylmer Amateur Baseball Association (Québec, Canada)
- Associate of British Association of Accountants and Auditors
- American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
- American Board of Anti-Aging/Regenerative Medicine
- Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Standards
- Association of Companion Animal Behavior Counselors, Inc.
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Adaptive Binary Arithmetic Coding
- Alcohol Beverages Advertising Code (Australia)
- American Board of Accredited Certifications
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (various organizations)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Canada
- Antonio Balma Air Compressors
- APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Conference) Business Advisory Council
- APEC (Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Business Advisory Council