Andre Barros, Business Manager, New Soft Intelligence Supporting Resources -- Oracle Applications Integration Architecture for Partners (http://tinyurl.
What does AIA stand for?
AIA stands for Applications Integration Architecture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AIA
We have 426 other meanings of AIA in our Acronym Attic
- American Inventors Association
- Anchorage International Airport
- Anguilla (ISO Country code)
- Animal Interest Alliance (South Africa)
- Annual-in-Advance (payment method)
- Anti-Idiotypic Antibody
- Anti-Insulin Antibody
- Antigen Induced Arthritis
- Apiary Inspectors of America
- Apologies In Advance
- Appreciated in Advance
- Appreciative Inquiry Approach
- Appropriations in Aid (Kenya)
- Archaeological Institute of America
- Architectes Ingénieurs Associés (French architecture and engineering firm)
- Áreas Importante para Aves (Spanish: Important Bird Areas; bird conservation; various locations)
- Argon Inlet Assembly (reactor vessel preheating)
- Arizona Interscholastic Association
- Army Information Architecture
- Army Intelligence Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
We wanted to co-develop this integration solution with Sierra Atlantic, through our Application Integration Architecture partner initiative, to bring their extensive integration experience, domain expertise and competitive service rates to bear for our customers," said Jose Lazares, Oracle Vice President, Applications Development & Product Strategy, Applications Integration Architecture.
April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- 170 Systems, a worldwide leader in automating finance processes, today announced that its product family, the 170 MarkView Financial Suite, has been validated by Oracle as part of the Oracle Applications Integration Architecture (AIA) program to work with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
The Applications Integration Architecture for Partners Initiative is a powerful tool for system integrators looking to compete, succeed and provide transformational business value in today's competitive marketplace.
Industry Reference Models Enable Process Integration across Multiple Applications As part of the Oracle Applications Integration Architecture, Oracle plans to deliver Industry Reference Models, which will give customers and partners tools and documented business processes to create unique, integrated process flows across heterogeneous environments.