AMI) has delivered 2 million control-logic application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for use with the Intel(R) mobile Pentium(R) III processors featuring Intel SpeedStep technology.
What does ASIC stand for?
ASIC stands for Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASIC
We have 71 other meanings of ASIC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Sprinkler Inspection Bureau (South Africa)
- Australian Spatial Information Business Association
- Acid-Sensing Ion Channel (proteins)
- Advanced Satellite for Cosmology and Astrophysics (US NASA)
- Advocates for Survivors of Child (Australia)
- Afghanistan Standard Industrial Classification
- Air and Space Interoperability Council (US DoD)
- All Source Intelligence Center
- All-Source Information Center
- American Society of Irrigation Consultants
- Area Security Information Center
- Asociación Salvadoreña de la Industria de la Confección (Spanish: Salvadoran Assembly Industry Association)
- Association Scientifique Internationale du Café
- Association Suisse des Ingénieurs-Conseils (French: Swiss Association of Consulting Engineers; Switzerland)
- Attaché des Systèmes d'Information et de Communication (French: Ancillary Information Systems and Communication)
- Australian Seafood Industry Council
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Automatic Sprinkler Inspection Company
- Aviation Security Identification Card
- Avionics Subsystem Interface Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million on revenues of $12 million, markets application-specific integrated circuits and other standard products including PC graphics, memory display and other timing applications.
About ZMD Founded in 1961, ZMD AG specializes in the expert design, production, and marketing of mixed-signal application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard products (ASSPs) for automotive, industrial, and medical applications.
E[acute accent]About ChipX E[acute accent]ChipX, formerly known as Chip Express, is a leading manufacturer of late-stage programmable application-specific integrated circuits, or Structured ASICs.
About ZMD: Based in Dresden, Germany, ZMD AG successfully specializes in the design, manufacture and marketing of high-performance, mixed analog-digital application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard products (ASSPs) with low power consumption.
ULPI allows chip and system designers to connect a Hi-Speed USB transceiver to USB core logic embedded in application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and systems-on-chip (SoCs).
She spent a total of 23 years at IBM with accomplishments including the launch of the IBM application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) business in 1993 and the launch of the networking business in 1998.
About Clare Micronix Clare Micronix, a leader in the design and production of high-performance analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, has produced over 270 application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) and application-specific standard products (ASSPs) for the display, communications, industrial and medical markets.