He adds, "Some of the popular managed services in the region have been enterprise computing management, end-user computing, remote infrastructure management, application value management, application maintenance and managed test services.
What does AVM stand for?
AVM stands for Application Value Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AVM
We have 93 other meanings of AVM in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Vapor Monitor
- Airborne Vibration Monitoring
- Alisveris Merkezi (Turkish: Shopping Center)
- Alta Vista Manor (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Annunciator Voice Message
- Anti Vibration Mounting
- Anti-Vehicle Mine
- Anti-Virus Management (computer safety)
- Anti-Virus Monitor (software)
- Apiary Vicinity Mating (apiculture)
- Application Virtual Machine (software)
- Approved Vendor Material
- Around View Monitor (vehicles)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Atelier de Vitrification de Marcoule (French)
- ATM Voice Multiplex
- Atmospheric Visibility Monitor
- Audio Visual Machines (UK)
- Audiovisuelles Marketing und Computersysteme GmbH
- Automated Valuation Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
implementations -- Application Value Management (AVM) -- outsourcing of enterprise solutions application maintenance.
CSC's extensive experience in outsourcing and utilization of what it calls its Application Value Management (AVM) approach demonstrates the effectiveness of this philosophy in business.