to continue the work of the Application Software Assurance Center of Excellence (ASACoE) originally established in 2007.
What does ASACoE stand for?
ASACoE stands for Application Software Assurance Center of Excellence (US Air Force)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Associated Students of Aims Community College (Colorado)
- Association Sportive Automobile Club de Champagne (French: Champagne Automobile Club Sports Association)
- Autism Society of America Colorado Chapter
- Association for Student Affairs at Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Associated Students of Albertson College of Idaho
- Advanced Situational Awareness and Countermeasures
- Augmented-State Approximate Conditional Mean
- Advanced Situational Awareness & Countermeasures System (US DoD)
- Alternate Supportability Analysis Control Number
- Asociación Sanmigueleña de Conservación y Desarrollo (Spanish: Sanmigueleña Association for Conservation and Development; Costa Rica)
- Adult Sites Against Child Pornography
- Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection
- Australasian Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Abuja School of Accountancy and Computer Studies (Nigeria)
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Counseling Service
- Air Surveillance and Control System (UK)
- Atrio-Sinu-Atrial Conduction Time
- Atomic Spectroscopy and Collisions Using Slow Antiprotons (experiment at the CERN physics laboratory)
- Autism Society of America-Central Virginia
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works
Samples in periodicals archive:
Application Software Assurance Center of Excellence Team Recognized for Contribution to the Service's Cybersecurity Mission ASHBURN, Va.
s DbProtect as an integral component of a Department of Defense data security deployment in the US Air Force Application Software Assurance Center of Excellence.