The acquisition strengthens IBM's application services portfolio by adding Corio's capabilities and technologies which facilitate rapid application deployment and automated application management for clients.
What does APPSVC stand for?
APPSVC stands for Application Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Application Security (Workshop)
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information (UK)
- Asosiasi Pedagang Pasar Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All-Indonesia Market Traders Association)
- Asosiasi Pemerintahan Provinsi Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Provincial Government Association)
- Applied Skills
- Asia-Pacific Programme for Senior Military Officers (international conference)
- Army Acquisition Pollution Prevention Support Office
- Average Pilot Power to Signal Power Ratio
- Association of Police and Public Security Suppliers (UK)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (clotting measure)
- Advanced Parallel Processing Techniques (International Workshop)
- Alleviating Poverty Through Peer Training
- Asian Pacific Poker Tour
- Associates in Print and Paper Technology (UK)
- Association des Personnes de Petite Taille (French)
- Association of Private Practice Therapists
- Asociación de Pequeños Productores de Talamanca (Spanish: Association of Small Producers of Talamanca; Costa Rica)
- Asia Pacific Plasma Theory Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the former represents the more common approach that offers numerous improvements in IT performance, application services virtualization represents a breakthrough that can radically impact both IT and business operations.
Application services in the IT services market are a core support service for many organizations.
Ensim Unify is the industry's first widely deployed and proven service delivery platform, enabling service providers to centrally create, control and deliver hosted IP and application services.
Leaders also exhibit a number of additional traits, including: demonstrated excellence in delivering services based on a global delivery model, using offshore services to differentiate and as a key element in ongoing revenue growth across a broad base of application services, allocation of high levels of focus and investment to building brand awareness and "mind share" in offshore-application-service delivery, and demonstrated steady investment and a commitment to developing and promoting offshore application services.
has positioned Infosys (Nasdaq:INFY) in the leader quadrant in its 2006 Magic Quadrant report for 30 leading offshore application services providers.
com/reports/c32706) has announced the addition of The Vertical Guide to Enterprise Application Services to their offering.
E[acute accent]The acquisition strengthens IBM's application services portfolio by adding Corio's capabilities and technologies which facilitate rapid application deployment and automated application management for clients.