The following companies will be presenting Android-related apps and services at Google I/O 2012: AndEngine Application Resource Optimizer (ARO) ARM Cloud.
What does ARO stand for?
ARO stands for Application Resource Optimizer (software development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARO
We have 127 other meanings of ARO in our Acronym Attic
- Airport Reservations Office
- Alfa Romeo Owners (car club; various locations)
- All Rods Out
- Alquiler Rehabilitacion Operacion (Spanish: Rental Rehabilitation Operation)
- Altairian Religious Order
- Alternate Regulatory Option
- Alternate Retail Outlet (Harley-Davidson)
- Announcement of Research Opportunity (various organizations)
- Annualized Rate of Occurrence
- Antibiotic Resistant Organisms
- Application Response Option (Computer Associates)
- Army Research Office
- Asset Retirement Obligation
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology
- Association of Regional Observatories (UK)
- Atlanta Regional Office (Georgia)
- ATS (Air Traffic Services) Reporting Office
- Automatic Reconfiguration Order (space physics)
- Automatic Request for Retransmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new AT&T Application Resource Optimizer tool will allow developers to create apps that operate more efficiently, reduce data usage, and save battery life.