Bii will assist Lucidyx in the further development of two key integration products that enable life science software developers who develop tools that access genomic data through either Oracle(R) or through application programming interfaces (APIs) to conveniently and transparently query and retrieve information from Searcher(TM), a next-generation genomic annotation search engine developed by Lucidyx.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Application Programming Interface
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Poverty Initiative (various locations)
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Appleton Papers, Inc. (Appleton, WI)
- Application Interface (Department of State)
- Application Platform Interface (software)
- Application Process Instruction
- Application Process Integration
- Application Program Interface
- Application Programmer Interface (less common)
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Applications, Programs and Indentures
- Applied Planning International Inc.
- Arab Payments and Securities Settlement Initiative
- Arab Peace Initiative
- Arab Planning Institute (Kuwait)
- Architectural Publications Index
- Arithmetic Polynomial Interpolation
- Armor-Piercing Incendiary (ammunition)
- Aromatic Polyimide Insulation
- Ascendant Partners, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire/ -- UNIX International (UI) today announced the availability of the UI-ATLAS(tm) Application Programming Interface (API) Library.
HydraData Components are data services that allow application developers to more easily create high-performance and cross-language applications for use in service-oriented architectures by providing a standard Application Programming Interface (API) across languages and data sources.
PINK SHEETS: SSWC), a leader in speech recognition technology, today announced that United States Patent 6,940,951 will issue on September 6, 2005 for a patent for a Speech-Enabled Automatic Telephone Dialer Name Dialer utilizing a Telephone Application Programming Interface (TAPI).
Next-generation Application Programming Interface (API) Gives Corporate Customers, Independent Software Developers and Solutions Providers Convenient Access to EasyLink's Transaction Management Services
As they do so, the ability to abstract wireless and wireline network interfaces into a standardized set of application programming interface APIs becomes essential, and Parlay/OSA Gateways will play a critical role in the integration of enterprise applications with telephony infrastructure, enabling network operators to develop and deploy new revenue-generating services.
PHILADELPHIA -- Wolters Kluwer Health (WKHealth), the leading drug and health information provider, today announced the release of the Image and Imprint Application Programming Interface (API), designed to provide healthcare professionals with seamless access to the data provided by Medi-Span's Drug Imprint and Drug Image databases in a time-saving and cost-effective manner.
0 - Factiva's enhanced application programming interface - now allows the rich content and functionality available in Factiva SalesWorks and Factiva Companies & Executives to be easily and quickly integrated into the enterprise applications that salespeople, and business, marketing and information professionals use everyday.