The FrontPanel Application Programmer Interface allows software programmers to easily communicate with the XEM using popular software development tools, including Microsoft Visual Studio[R].
What does API stand for?
API stands for Application Programmer Interface (less common)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Ansal Properties Infrastructure (India)
- Antecedent Precipitation Index
- Anti-Poverty Initiative (various locations)
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Appleton Papers, Inc. (Appleton, WI)
- Application Interface (Department of State)
- Application Platform Interface (software)
- Application Process Instruction
- Application Process Integration
- Application Program Interface
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Application Programming Interface
- Applications, Programs and Indentures
- Applied Planning International Inc.
- Arab Payments and Securities Settlement Initiative
- Arab Peace Initiative
- Arab Planning Institute (Kuwait)
- Architectural Publications Index
- Arithmetic Polynomial Interpolation
- Armor-Piercing Incendiary (ammunition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although our LS scanners are already integrated with most of the major branch and remote deposit capture applications," said Alex Trombetta, vice president of sales and business development for CTS North America, "the availability of Ranger will open up our market to work with integrators and financial institutions that by choice use a standard application programmer interface.
2 features a highly optimized engine for rendering X3D content, a set of application programmer interfaces (APIs) enabling third-party development, and a one-click installable media player plug-in for viewing X3D content embedded in web pages.
NComm's well-defined driver application programmer interfaces (APIs) are designed for quick and simple integration to upper level applications, such as call processing, routing, and SNMP handling.
In addition, the SCSI-like Application Programmer Interface (API) enables the rapid transition of enterprise storage systems from legacy SCSI software to Serial ATA environments.
XTNDAccess IrFM SDK is a complete software development kit that provides mobile device manufacturers and point-of-sale vendors with the necessary source code, application programmer interfaces (APIs), sample applications and documentation to implement the IrFM Point and Pay Profile quickly and easily.
Its unobtrusive user interface is designed to work seamlessly in conjunction with all popular EDMS, e-mail, Microsoft Office applications, browsers, and any other custom line of business-critical applications that can communicate with the robust and fully exposed Application Programmer Interface.
In addition to Optiva/Optimization, Formation Systems has also released Optiva/IDK - Interface Development ToolKit which provides a documented Application Programmer Interface (API) and sample application programs.