Sessions will cover business issues pertaining to the Java platform including: -- Open Source Java Technology: Business Opportunities and Risks -- Marketing, Branding and Certification Programs Demystified -- Partnering to Win -- New and Improved Services In addition, Anne Thomas-Manes, the Burton Group's Vice President and Research Director for Application Platform Strategies, will be hosting a special panel discussion on maximizing ROI in the Java platform ecosystem.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Application Platform Strategies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Annapolis Performance Sailing (Annapolis, MD)
- Annuitant Pay Subsystem
- Anpartsselskab (Danish: private limited liability company)
- Antenna Positioning System
- Antian Professional Services Inc (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Antigen, Prostate-Specific
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Apostrophe Protection Society
- Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- Application Production Support
- Application Program Set
- Applications Process Subsystem
- Applied Physics Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Applied Plant Science (study program)
- Applied Problem Session
- Applied Psychometric Society
- Approved Provider Standard
- Aquitaine Presse Service (French: Aquitaine Press Service; Aquitaine, France)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Pädiatrische Stoffwechselstörungen (Association of Pediatric Metabolic Disorders)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Distributed caching technology is emerging as an enabler technology for a variety of scenarios, including high performance computing, extreme transaction processing, complex event processing and cloud computing," said Massimo Pezzini VP and Gartner Fellow, Application Platform Strategies.
In addition to keynoter Yochem, speakers include Ralph Whittle, strategic business/IT consultant, a subject matter expert in Enterprise Business Architecture and co-inventor of a patent for a Strategic Business/IT Planning framework; Chris Haddad, Vice President and Director of Burton Group's Application Platform Strategies Service; James Gyarmathy, Engineering Project Manager, U.
E[acute accent]About Burton Group's Catalyst Conference E[acute accent]Catalyst Conference is an annual, three-day educational event offering four tracks: Application Platform Strategies, Identity and Privacy Strategies, Network and Telecom Strategies, and Security and Risk Management Strategies.
Anne Thomas Manes, vice president and research director, Application Platform Strategies at The Burton Group states in an InformationWeek article, Azul Compute Appliance Debuts, April 18, 2005, "The Azul platform could provide a cheaper alternative than scaling out with traditional server systems to meet application server requirements for IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, as well as JBoss and other open-source Java 2 Enterprise Edition platforms.
One of the key market drivers and value propositions of RIA technology is its ability to ease the process of bringing existing client/server applications onto the Web, while maintaining the same levels of usability, performance and security," said Anne Thomas Manes, application platform strategies vice president and research director at the Burton Group.
Customers facing an increasingly distributed and dynamic environment based on Web Services are recognizing not only that they need to ensure high levels of security, but also that they need separate points for policy management and policy enforcement," said Anne Thomas Manes, Research Director, Application Platform Strategies, Burton Group.