The Kodak DC-290 is the first camera of its kind to offer the application layer interface (API's) of the soon to be released Digita Application Software Development Kit (SDK).
What does ALI stand for?
ALI stands for Application Layer Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALI
We have 159 other meanings of ALI in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha Lamp Integration
- American Ladder Institute
- American Language Institute (San Diego State University)
- American Law Institute
- American Logistics International (Carson, CA)
- Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Annual Level of Intake
- Annual Limit on Intake (radiation as established by ICRP)
- Anvil Logic, Inc.
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Application Logic Interface
- Applied Language Institute
- Archaeological Legacy Institute (est. 1999; Oregon)
- Architecture and Language Implementation
- Army Library Institute
- Artificial Language Intelligence (Nanosoft)
- Asociación de Doctores, Licenciados e Ingenieros en Informática (Spanish)
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingenieurs (Luxembourg)
- Association of Lebanese Industrialists
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Line Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
DVD-to-Go's GUI application layer interface is supported for the DVD Navigator (Player), Video CD 2.
DVD-to-Go's GUI application layer interface is supported for the DVD Navigator, Video CD 2.