This session outlines when to choose Oracle Business Accelerators, Oracle's application implementation methodology, Oracle Unified Method or hybrid approaches.
What does AIM stand for?
AIM stands for Application Implementation Methodology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AIM
We have 879 other meanings of AIM in our Acronym Attic
- Another Image Manager
- Antenna Interface Module
- Anthropological Institute & Museum (University of Zurich)
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication
- Anugerah Industri Muzik
- AOL Instant Messenger
- Apartment Internet Marketing (conference)
- Apologetics Information Ministry
- Apple, IBM and Motorola
- Application and Interface Module (Com21 cable modem)
- Application Infrastructure Management
- Application Integration Middleware
- Application Interpreted Model
- Applied Information Management
- Applied Innovation Management, Inc.
- APSE (Ada Programming Support Environment) Interactive Monitor
- Architectural and Industrial Maintenance
- Archive of Internal Medicine
- Archives of Iranian Medicine
- Arizona Internet Marketing (Chino Valley, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using Oracle's application implementation methodology to guide the process, the Intelligroup team, a Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork, implemented Oracle Financials, Oracle Internal Controls Manager, and Oracle Supply Chain.
Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) will be used to assist in the development of a solution delivery guide for clients with respect to the process of defining business and IT requirements to implement enterprise application data management in production.
The joint team then used Oracle's Application Implementation Methodology to implement the General Ledger and Accounts Payable modules, accommodating Japan's unique business requirements, national banking system, tax system and address format.