This capability is not available in other application frameworks.
What does AFX stand for?
AFX stands for Application Frameworks (Microsoft Foundation Class)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AFX
We have 3 other meanings of AFX in our Acronym Attic
- A Future without War (Dr. Judith Hand)
- Activator-Fixer-Wash-Wash (film processing)
- Air Force Wives Website
- Air Force Worldwide Military Command and Control System (USAF)
- Air Force Weather Weapon System
- Action Figure Xpress (online shop)
- Agence France/Extel Financial (financial news arm of Agence France-Presse)
- Air-Fluid Exchange
- Animation Framework Extension (IEEE)
- Aphex Twin (musician)
- Atypical Fibroxanthoma (a malignant or benign neoplasm of the connective tissue)
- Association François-Xavier Bagnoud
- Air Force Extended Intelligence Database
- Acre-Feet Per Year (engineering)
- Additional First Year (property depreciation)
- Adult Friends for Youth (est. 1985)
- Adventure for Youth (religious organization)
- All for You (band)
- Alternatives for Youth
- Anything for You
Samples in periodicals archive:
OEMs are demanding more and more platform solutions with pre-integrated application frameworks to ensure faster time to market for their products.
Elettronica chose the MatrixOne PLM platform primarily for its ability to serve as a single product information environment for Elettronica's highly customized and user-specific application frameworks, the core of Elettronica's new product development efforts.
In addition to reselling Parasolid, TSA develops the ParaHOOPS and HOOPS 3D Application Frameworks, a high-level, object-oriented application framework that dramatically simplifies the design, development and maintenance of high-performance, interactive 2D and 3D graphics applications built for PCs and UNIX workstations.
Evolving Product Line Empowers Customers The SilverStream Application Server and Application Frameworks provide technologies that help ensure customer success with Web applications.
The C-bridge Application Frameworks is a set of guidelines for creating software systems; it combines the flexibility of custom development with the speed and reliability of using pre-built and tested functionality.
Netron is a leading provider of application frameworks and development solutions that harness the power of software reuse to achieve breakthrough results in development productivity.
Based on Netron's 16 years of component-based application development success, Netron Fusion utilizes application frameworks to rapidly build mainframe, client/server and Internet- enabled applications in large enterprises around the world.