Worldwide Computer Products News-13 December 2000-Macromedia releases web application development system (C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Application Development System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADS
We have 629 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Angular Displacement Sensor
- Annular Denuder System
- Antenna Distribution System
- Antex Data Systems
- Antidiuretic Substance
- Application Data Sheet
- Application Delivery Strategy
- Application Development Services
- Application Development Solution
- Application Development Standards
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc
- Approval Data Submittals
- Approved Demand Statement (various companies)
- Approved Destination Status (bilateral tourism arrangement)
- Aquitaine Dépannage Service (French automotive repair company)
- Archaeology Data Service (University of York, UK)
- Architectural Data Systems (New York)
- Architectural Design Session
- Architecture and Design Scotland (UK)
- Archive and Distribution Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), maker of the newly released PowerVista Bridge database application development system.
FSMLabs offers COTS support for reference platforms that include Freescale's Application Development Systems (ADS), such as the MPC8540ADS.
MX processor's application development system (ADS) through a daughter card.
0 is comprised of several modules including: Secondary Manager, Risk Manager, Post Closing Manager, Data Manager and AppRunner, a custom application development system.
15, 2002 Users can now upgrade from their file-based ERwin system to gain the advantages of the more powerful Visible Analyst, a repository-based tool Visible Systems announced a competitive upgrade offer for ERwin users who want to overcome the restrictions of a file-based application development system.
VBA offers a sophisticated set of programming tools based on Microsoft Visual Basic, the world's most popular rapid application development system, that developers can use to harness the power of packaged applications.
VBA offers a sophisticated set of programming tools based on the Microsoft Visual Basic development system, the world's most popular rapid application development system, which developers can use to harness the power of packaged applications.