San Diego, an international provider of application development solutions designed to solve mission- critical business issues, has formed an alliance with Pervasive Software(R) Inc.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Application Development Solution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADS
We have 630 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Analog-Digital System
- Analyzer Detecting Set
- Angular Displacement Sensor
- Annular Denuder System
- Antenna Distribution System
- Antex Data Systems
- Antidiuretic Substance
- Application Data Sheet
- Application Delivery Strategy
- Application Development Services
- Application Development Standards
- Application Development System
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc
- Approval Data Submittals
- Approved Demand Statement (various companies)
- Approved Destination Status (bilateral tourism arrangement)
- Aquitaine Dépannage Service (French automotive repair company)
- Archaeology Data Service (University of York, UK)
- Architectural Data Systems (New York)
- Architectural Design Session
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a part of KnowledgeWare, we will have greater control over our ability to deliver total application development solutions to our customers.
As the global casino systems market share leader, Bally Technologies relies on Serena for high-quality application development solutions.
The Application Development Workbench is a comprehensive, integrated application development solution for client/server, mid-range and mainframe environments.
BOISE, Idaho -- MobileDataforce(R), the leading provider of Rapid Application Development solutions for Mobile Environments (RADS-ME)(TM), announced today a Software Distribution Agreement with Australian based MobilSync.
Ryan continued: "The addition of ObjectView to our product portfolio means we have a complete client/server application development solution, regardless of the scale or complexity of the development task at hand.
SAIC plans to provide systems integration and consulting services for Adobe(R) LiveCycle(R) J2EE-based enterprise software for automating and streamlining business processes; Macromedia(R) Breeze(R) software for Web conferencing communications and collaboration; Adobe Flex(TM) application development solution for delivering rich Internet applications; and the Adobe Acrobat(R) family for creating, controlling, and delivering more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents.
In a related move, KnowledgeWare has formed the new Application Development Solution Services (ADSS) division.