Citrix has a proven track record making successful acquisitions and bringing products to market as part of its overall application delivery strategy.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Application Delivery Strategy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADS
We have 629 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Analog Distribution System
- Analog-Digital System
- Analyzer Detecting Set
- Anatomical Dead Space
- Angular Displacement Sensor
- Annular Denuder System
- Antenna Distribution System
- Antex Data Systems
- Antidiuretic Substance
- Application Data Sheet
- Application Development Services
- Application Development Solution
- Application Development Standards
- Application Development System
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc
- Approval Data Submittals
- Approved Demand Statement (various companies)
- Approved Destination Status (bilateral tourism arrangement)
- Aquitaine Dépannage Service (French automotive repair company)
- Archaeology Data Service (University of York, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citrix selected Ardence for its synergistic technology that, when combined with Citrix's existing product portfolio, reinforces its overall application delivery strategy and positions the company as a strategic vendor for desktop delivery infrastructure.
This acquisition strengthens Citrix's customer value proposition as part of the company's end-to-end application delivery strategy.