CodeWarrior for Symbian OS supports compilers compliant with the Application Binary Interface (ABI) for the ARM(R) Architecture, including the ARM RealView(R) RVCT compiler, adds DWARF2 debug format support, improves managing of multiple software development kits (SDKs), and introduces a new graphical tool that manages Symbian OS resources.
What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for Application Binary Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- American Business Index
- American Business Information
- American Butter Institute
- Anagrafe Biblioteche Italiane (Italian: Individual Italian Libraries)
- Animal Behavior Institute, Inc.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology (Palo Alto, CA)
- Ankle/Brachial Index
- Annual Business Inquiry (Office for National Statistics; UK)
- Anoxic Brain Injury
- Ansaldobreda, Inc. (est. 2001; San Francisco, CA)
- Applied Biometrics Inc. (Newmarket, ON, Canada)
- Applied Biosystems, Inc.
- AramcoBrats, Inc.
- Arbitration In
- Architecture Billings Index (finance)
- Arial Black Italic (font)
- Asociación de Bienestar Infantil (Association of Infant Well-Being, Guatemala)
- Assignment of Beneficial Interest (real estate law)
- Associacao Brasileira de Imprensa (Brazilian press association)
- Association for Better Insulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The evidence claimed by SCO relates to application binary interface (ABI) code that was identified as part of a 1994 settlement agreement involving AT&T's Unix Systems Labs, (the original owner of the Unix code) and the University of California at Berkeley, as well as Berkeley Systems Design Inc.
UPPSALA, Sweden -- IAR Systems today announced support for the Renesas RX Application Binary Interface (ABI) in IAR Embedded Workbench, allowing compatibility with other tool chains for the Renesas RX family.
org Technical Committee announced the formation of two new subcommittees, the Power Application Binary Interface Technical Subcommittee and the Embedded Hypervisor Technical Subcommittee, collaborative efforts designed to simplify development and ensure relevance for the Power Architecture technology platform in next generation designs.
IBM AWS offerings in the catalog include two of the major components of the PowerOpen Environment -- the PowerPC 601 microprocessor hardware and AIX/6000 operating system, the reference platform from which the PowerOpen Application Binary Interface (ABI) is derived.
0's key real-time technologies combined with support for the new Application Binary Interface (ABI) for the ARM(R) architecture and RealView(R) Platform Baseboards enable our partners to extract the best performance from their designs.
The PowerOpen Environment includes the PowerPC(tm) reduced instruction set computing (RISC) Architecture and the PowerOpen application binary interface (ABI) specification, which offers a choice of OSF/Motif(tm)-based or Macintosh(R) user environments.
The PowerOpen Environment merges the PowerPC(A) microprocessor, an application binary interface (ABI), derived from a future release of AIX/6000, and a choice of user environments to allow software developers to write applications which are intended to be able to run unmodified on multiple PowerOpen platforms.