Special Rule for AHYDO In 1989, Congress added an exception to the general OID rule that applies to an applicable high yield discount obligation (AHYDO).
What does AHYDO stand for?
AHYDO stands for Applicable High Yield Discount Obligation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Acute Humoral Xenograft Rejection
- After Hatching Year (ornithology classification)
- American History Yearbook
- Antihypertensive Agent
- Azerbaijan Hava Yollary
- Arabian Horse Youth Association (Aurora, CO)
- Arlington Heights Youth Athletic Association (Illinois)
- Aquia Harbour Yacht Club (Stafford, VA)
- Atlantic Highlands Yacht Club (New Jersey)
- Adolescent Health and Youth Development (Georgia human resources program)
- Adolescent Health and Youth Development Program
- Arid Land Hydrologic Modeling
- Association of Himalayan Yoga Meditation Societies International (India)
- Acute Herpes Zoster
- Akademii Handlu Zagranicznego (Polish: Academy of International Trade; Lviv, Ukraine)
- Automobil Handels Zentrum GmbH (German: Motor Trade Center; German Toyota partner)
- Acute Phase of Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus
- Abrasiveness Index
- Abridged Index
- Academic Institution (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1502-80(f) corrects a technical problem in the operation of the rules on applicable high yield discount obligations (AHYDOs), where one member of a consolidated group holds the obligation of another member.
This raises the possibility that the deemed new debt may be subject to provisions concerning earnings stripping or applicable high yield discount obligations (Sec.